You also agree that you will use this bot in a manner that complies with the Discord's Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
We take no responsibility for any actions or omissions of the bot and are not liable for individuals who use the bot to break any of Discord's Terms of Service or Community Guidelines.
By using the bot you agree to the following:
- You will not attempt to disrupt the service of the bot through any means.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- (Distributed) Denial of Service (DoS or DDoS) attacks at PoroScout's infrastructure.
- Abusing any bugs or exploits in the bot.
- You will not use the bot in a manner that may violate Discord's Terms of Service or Community Guidelines.
- You will not use the bot in a manner that may violate any local laws.
- You will not use the bot to disrupt the other services.
- You will not use the bot to send spam or spammy content.
- You will not use the bot to send any content that is hateful, harassing, abusive, racist, sexist, or otherwise objectionable.
We reserve the right to deny any user access to the bot or any support methods for any reason.
PoroScout collects the following information:
- Your Discord account ID and your League of Legends username, region, and ID. (when using the /link command)
- Anonymous website and bot usage data.
- In the event the bot malfunctions when a command gets invoked, the error along with context information will be sent over to Sentry.io to be analyzed by our team.
- Data includes the following:
- User, Guild, and Channel ID
- Command Name
- Command Options if applicable
- If linked, daily statistics of the linked League account's lp, rank, division, and tier.
- LP History data is not directly linked to your Discord account, instead it is linked to your League account's PUUID.
- This means, in the unlikely event that our LP history database gets breached, there is no way to draw a line between your Discord and League account.
- Your League of Legends account data (rank, past matches, profile, etc) is stored but is not directly linked to your Discord Account.
Throughout this page, you will see the term: personally identifying information (PII) used.
In the case of the bot, data that is PII is data that can link directly to your Discord account's ID, which includes your linked League of Legends account name and region.
Your data is stored securly in our database. Stored data that is personally identifying is also encrypted for added protection.
In the unlikely event of a data breach, we will send a notification in our Discord server that includes the extent of the data breach as soon as we are aware of the situation.
As per Discord's guidelines, any personally identifying information you provide will only be stored for 30 days. (inc: linked accounts)
It will automatically be deleted after 30 days since your last command was ran (processed at midnight UTC).
PoroScout will never share any personal identifying information publicly without your concent unless required by law.
To unlink your League of Legends username, region, and ID from your Discord account, you can run /unlink.
Have any questions? Feel free to email us at [email protected].
Our bot/website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
PoroScout isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Riot Games properties. Riot Games, and all associated properties are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.
PoroScout is also not affiliated with Discord. Discord is a registered trademark of Discord, Inc. Any direct connection to Discord and/or its trademark is purely coincidental. We do not claim to have any copyright ownership of Discord and/or its assets.